Features and Benefits
Outdoor locations such as stadiums, arenas can have the most demanding wireless requirements due to high client density. The T750 access point (AP), based on the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard, brings in multi-gigabit Wi-Fi to support the ever raising expectation for highest quality of service from the users. T750 is IP-67 rated to withstand the rigors of outdoor deployments.
The RUCKUS T750 is our high-end dual-band, dual-concurrent Wi-Fi 6 AP that supports 8 spatial streams (4x4:4 in 5GHz, 4x4:4 in 2.4GHz). The T750, with OFDMA and MU-MIMO capabilities, efficiently manages up to 1,024 client connections with increased capacity, improved coverage and performance in ultra-high dense environments. Furthermore, the 2.5 GbE ethernet ensures that the backhaul will not be a bottleneck for full use of available Wi-Fi capacity.
The T750 addresses the increasing client demands in public venues such as airports, convention centers, plazas, malls, and other dense urban environments. It is the perfect choice for data-intensive streaming multimedia applications like 4K video transmissions, while supporting latency sensitive voice and data applications with stringent quality-of-service requirements.The T750 is also easy to manage through physical, virtual and cloud management options.
- Great Outdoor Wi-Fi - Experience high performance outdoor Wi-Fi 6 with IP-67 weather proofing and dual backhaul options with SFP and multi-gigabit 2.5 GbE ethernet port
- Connect More Devices Simultaneously - Improve device performance, by enabling more simultaneous device connections with built-in 8 spatial streams (dual-concurrent, 4x4:4 in 5GHz, 4x4:4 in 2.4GHz), MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology while enhancing non-Wi-Fi 6 client performance. Support for up to 1,024 clients
- High Density Performance - Provide exceptional end-user experience within high density public venues such as airports, amusement parks, stadiums, outdoor arenas, and other dense outdoor urban environments with the RUCKUS Ultra-High-Density Technology Suite
- Converged Access Point - Allow customers to eliminate siloed networks and unify Wi-Fi and IoT wireless technologies into one single network by using built-in BLE and Zigbee, and also expand to any future wireless technologies through the pluggable IoT module
- Power Other Devices - Daisy chain and power other devices like an IP camera, or another AP directly from the 1 GbE PoE output port
- Multiple Management Options - Manage the T750 with on-premise physical / virtual appliances or from the cloud, and control auto-provisioning for faster deployment and seamless firmware upgrades
- Enhanced Security - Reinforce security with WPA3, the latest Wi-Fi security standard and receive enhanced protection from man-in-the-middle attacks