Features and Benefits
The RUCKUS T300/T301/T310c/T310d Series Fiber Node is one of the most flexible deployment options for carriers and municipalities whose best option for deploying outdoor Wi-Fi is via fiber. In environments where fiber is available either underground or pole mounted, the T300/T301/T310c/T310d Fiber Node is the perfect accessory to add on to the existing T300/T301/T310c/T310d outdoor AP.
As a standard media converter, the Fiber Node works with the RUCKUS T300/T301/T310c/T310d Series. The mounting bracket seamlessly integrates onto the existing RUCKUS unit while fitting the Fiber node on the back allowing for many mounting options and is field installable.
- Easy to install and manage
- Field serviceable and field replaceable components
- Separate in service and out of service fiber replacement spools within the box
- Includes fiber demarcation point to ensure proper installation provider workflow management
- Includes mating sleeves for SC/UPS or LC Duplex
- Multiple Fiber Interface Options: EPoN/DPoE, Colorless 1000Base-LX, CWDM capable
- Lower deployment costs for hotspot rollouts
- Leverage existing aerial real estate via cable or existing poles near fiber drops
- Allows for simpler and less expensive mesh networking