Features and Benefits
Cable operators require quality and reliability to compete in today’s voice and data arena. The ARRIS C4 CMTS enables operators to offer world-class performance for advanced, carrier-grade voice, high-speed data, and IPTV services.
Highly-reliable C4 solutions reduce CAPEX with a highly economical cost-per-port and low operational cost. The C4 CMTS reduces OPEX and improves ROI with a compact footprint, low power consumption, and minimal cooling requirements which allow the unit to be placed in existing headends and hubs without build out or additional infrastructure, extending headend life and maximizing capital investment.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the C4 CMTS active components can be upgraded via software to stay current with changing service demands. The C4 CMTS provides operators tremendous flexibility of configuration and ease of operation while providing best-in-class reliability. Because the C4 CMTS offers full DOCSIS 3.0 upstream and downstream services including channel bonding, operators can configure and deliver high-speed and new convergent services efficiently, bringing increased revenue per customer and improved market responsiveness.
The C4 CMTS positions operators to operate more profitably and compete more effectively by satisfying subscriber and corporate demand for new services, higher speeds, and superior service quality.
- Meet bandwidth demands through unmatched CMTS efficiency, flexibility, quality, and performance
- Extend headend life while increasing CMTS capacity, reliability, and responsiveness
- Capture market opportunities with a CMTS providing best-in-class availability, performance, and scalability
- Achieve 99.999% availability with hitless fail-over of all major CMTS components
- Protect investment now for the future with DOCSIS 3.0
- eXtended Downstream Cable Access
- DOCSIS® 3.0 Multicast IP Video Support
- DOCSIS 3.0 Channel Bonding
- Routing Feature Additions