Bienvenue dans la nouvelle expérience CommScope.com. Besoin d’aide ? Obtenir de l’aide
Optical Hubs, Nodes & Passives
Industry-leading, flexible optical node platforms that deliver HFC-based signal transport solutions—to increase subscriber bandwidth in the network—as well as fiber deep, DAA, RFoG and PON access alternatives.
In the outside plant, service providers demand optimal performance, flexibility and scalability in their network architectures to support expanded service offerings, maximize and protect their infrastructure investments, and strongly position against the competition.
CommScope NC-Series and OM-Series optical nodes and VHubs are ideal for traditional HFC applications and also support a wide range of advanced architectures like fiber deep, DAA, RFoG and PON. They are today’s most widely deployed optical node platforms—trusted by operators around the world to deliver advanced data, video and voice services.
- The industry’s most widely deployed optical node and VHub platforms
- Supports up to 1.2 GHz/204 MHz for DOCSIS 3.1 migration
- Enables HFC bandwidth expansion via upstream and downstream node segmentation
- Digital return
- Also supports fiber deep, DAA, RFoG and PON network architectures
- Evolutionary upgrade path